12 Pieces Stainless Steel Pot Set with Built-in Thermometer in the Knob.
SAVING TIME AND ENERGY, 1200 tons of pressure is used to affix the thermal compact-base to the bottom of the Carl Weill thermo cookers.
This compact base is the key to Carl Weill’s energy saving method.
Made of a 5-layer patented base of metal alloys, it enhances heat
conductivity so that heat is evenly distributed and stored. This
engineering feature enables food to be cooked on a low setting and in less time than traditional cookware increasing energy savings up to 70%! One of the major advantages of Carl Weill’s unique cooking system is that different cookware units can be stacked, in order to cook multiple dishes using only one burner or hot plate.
An excellent choice for Gift giving.
The following cookware items are included:
1. 20cm Steamer 2. 16cm Sauce pan 1.9L 3. 16cm Dutch Oven 1.9L 4. 18cm
Dutch Oven 2.5L
5. 20cm Dutch Oven 3.9L 6. 24cm Sauté pan 2.9L 7. 24cm Dutch Oven 6.6L
8. 16cm Lid 9. 18cm Lid
10. 20cm Lid 11. 24cm Lid 12. 24cm Lid
– High – quality surgical stainless steel 18/10 T304.
– Thermal sandwich base: 5 layer patented base with multi layered heat conducting protection under Din# 44904, the industry norm for this high quality cookware.
– Fast, even heat distribution.
– Oven resistant up to 400 °F
– Suitable for electric, gas ranges, vitro-ceramic hobs, halogen
plates and induction.
– Healthy cooking: waterless cooking and frying for a high
conservation of vitamins, minerals, and flavor is preserved which
makes it suitable for dietary eating. Resulting in not adding salt
since it keeps its natural flavor.
– Drip less rim design for easy pouring.
– The safe grip handles stay cool, which make it easier for the
consumer to handle.
– Made in The Netherlands